Design your NDIS Plan for a brighter future
Whether you are getting ready for your NDIS First Plan or preparing for your second year NDIS Plan review, it’s important to be well prepared for a planning meeting.
Our team of support coordinators have a wealth of knowledge and experience in guiding Central Coast families through the planning process.
A pre-planning session with Fairhaven will help you:
• take stock of your current situation including living arrangements, daily activities, wellbeing, relationships and employment
• identify the things in your life that are really important to you
• make informed choices about what supports you would need in order to achieve your goals
• prepare the necessary documentation to support your choices, such as records of previous service agreements and quotes, letters from health service providers
• work out how your package of supports might best be managed.
Supports we offer
Fairhaven’s range of services offers flexible support options that have been designed with a focus on social inclusion, economic participation and independent living.
Our NDIS funded core and capacity building support categories include:
• Assistance with Daily Life
• Assistance with Social and Community Participation
• Coordination of Supports
• Increased Social and Community Participation
• Finding and Keeping a Job
• Improved Life Choices
• Improved Daily Living Skills.
How to prepare
It’s never too early to get ready for your NDIS planning conversation. Start making a list of your short-term goals and gather up any health care records. Also get a copy of your first Service Agreement that will show your outcomes from the last 12 months.
If you have some goals that are different to the previous year, think carefully about what supports might be necessary to achieve your new goals. It’s a good idea to bring along any documents to validate this, such as service quotes.
Greater choice and control
We are here to help you design the life you want to live.
Speak with our team to find out more about the NDIS planning process and how to prepare for your planning conversation.
Vintage Fair upcycle space
2nd Hand book store
Fare Cravin' cafe
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm. Sat 9am – 2pm.
The Green Shed
The Destash Shed
Markets & Events
Follow our Facebook page to keep watch for the next event.