Contemporary Living Options
Fairhaven has been providing supported disability accommodation on the Central Coast for over 30 years.
Our qualified and experienced support team work closely alongside people who live with disability, in a residence managed by Fairhaven, to ensure personalised support is based on the individual’s day to day needs, with particular focus on skill development within the home environment. We focus on enhancing the wide variety of abilities of all residents to enable you to live as independent a life as able.
Our contemporary living options can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Choose the level of support that works best for you:
- Drop In support for residents who have a relatively high level of independence and only require some assistance a few hours each day with tasks such as budgeting, menu planning, support with health needs or developing and maintaining positive social relationships.
- Sleepover option for residents requiring more hands on support. We arrange staff support at all times while you are at home and also available during the night, if required.
- Awake Night option is specifically for residents who have complex needs requiring support 24 hours per day.
Fairhaven manage three residential sites on the Central Coast.
In addition to an established house at Ettalong, we have recently developed purpose-built housing in close partnership with NSW Dept of Family & Community Services (Ageing, Disability & Home Care) at two other sites:
- A picturesque 10.4 square meter site at Kincumber which offers five smaller, spacious, fully accessible homes.
- Two accessible villas alongside the waterfront at Booker Bay.
These smaller living environments provide an opportunity for each resident to be supported to develop skills associated with everyday home life – cooking, grocery shopping, joining local clubs, maintaining the home or simply having friends to visit. Living with fewer people also allows more individualised support to attend activities which reflect personal goals and interests.
Supported living vacancies are open to eligible NDIS participants.
Eligibility is subject to a qualification process by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We recommend you register your interest early
Find out how Fairhaven can support you to live your life with independence.
Contact us on (02) 4349 5500.
Or complete this expression of interest to learn more about our contemporary living options: